Long Weekend!
Thus begins the long weekend.
I've mapped most of the central system, and I'm working on enemies and permutations. It's looking good.
Here's some more quick character sketches, to keep things cheerful. This time, I went far afield and grabbed some people from the Machine City itself, rather than your party.

This is the female inventor at the City. She's not as befuddled and friendly as she looks. She's the twin sister of your doctor, because every game needs twins!

Here is the wife and children of the governor of the Machine City. I'm not entirely sure what I was smoking when I colored those pants green...
I've mapped most of the central system, and I'm working on enemies and permutations. It's looking good.
Here's some more quick character sketches, to keep things cheerful. This time, I went far afield and grabbed some people from the Machine City itself, rather than your party.

This is the female inventor at the City. She's not as befuddled and friendly as she looks. She's the twin sister of your doctor, because every game needs twins!

Here is the wife and children of the governor of the Machine City. I'm not entirely sure what I was smoking when I colored those pants green...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home