Plot!
Ha-ha! All the pieces fell together - baclick!
I now have a killer plot.
Unfortunately, the weekend was taken up with other things - such as lambasting Lionhead's new "game", "The Movies". However, I am very fired up about the plot, and should have absolutely no problem developing levels and enemies. I've made pages and pages and pages of sketches.
This plot rocks, in a distinctly "Craig-game" fashion. Which is WPI-speak for "augh! My head is going to explode!"
Hee hee.
I now have a killer plot.
Unfortunately, the weekend was taken up with other things - such as lambasting Lionhead's new "game", "The Movies". However, I am very fired up about the plot, and should have absolutely no problem developing levels and enemies. I've made pages and pages and pages of sketches.
This plot rocks, in a distinctly "Craig-game" fashion. Which is WPI-speak for "augh! My head is going to explode!"
Hee hee.


4 Comments:
Have you planned any memes in your story to allow for variation based on player performance?
You'll love my solution, but it's a central part of the plot. Suffice it to say that dying does not have any penalty, but does change the memetic landscape.
From the sound of it this game will innovate in dimensions technical, ludological, and aesthetic. The problem of death is a major issue for games in representing narrative, I like the cut of your jib.
I don't think of those as different dimensions.
Post a Comment
<< Home